January 24, 2015

Sweet Bandanas

Hope your weekend is going good. 
Today I'm sharing some new designs on my Zazzle Products. 
sure you click on them, you may find some are customizable ... which means you can change/add or even choose a different style. 
By the way, these make great gifts for all occasions! 
Happy Shopping!! 

COME SEE OUR SALES!!!!!



Blue and Green Striped Bandana by janislil
Find do-rags online at zazzle.com
Custom Dot Pattern Bandana
Custom Dot Pattern Bandana by janislil
Find more Customizable dot pattern Bandana at Zazzle
Custom Star Pattern Bandana
Custom Star Pattern Bandana by janislil
View another head kerchief online at zazzle.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Working On My Leggings Collection!! 15% Off Sitewide Sale ends soon!

I've been working on my legging designs.   These are so comfortable and I'm getting quite the collection to choose from.   Save...