March 27, 2016

Wedding Related Greeting Cards

Hi Folks!
Wedding Flower Aroma is in the air!
It's that time of year again, soon brides will be out and about on their special day. So much to do ... get a head start on June!
I'm sharing a few wedding related cards featuring this beautiful white rose. This is a card series @ Janet Lee Designs (custom and non-custom real paper greeting cards) *send from site option, *Target Pick-Up option, *Postage and Handling option. *Buy Bulk and Save! Free Shipping on 5+ Cards (US Only).































Come by and see the series of this Wedding Card @ Janet Lee Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Working On My Leggings Collection!! 15% Off Sitewide Sale ends soon!

I've been working on my legging designs.   These are so comfortable and I'm getting quite the collection to choose from.   Save...