April 25, 2011

Today At My Zazzle Store

I thought I would share some of my "Zazzle Sales"  here in my blog and today seems the perfect day to start.
What a nice morning to wake up and find three sales 
at
Janet Lee Designs!
Many Thanks, Enjoy!
Janet Lee


Black Bow Tie apron
Black Bow Tie by janislil
Thank You For Your Purchase Helen in Winsford,UK.

Live, Love, Laugh Necklace necklace
Live, Love, Laugh Necklace by janislil
Thank You For Your Purchase Ashley in Torrington,Wy.

Decadant Dessert print
Decadant Dessert by janislil
Thank You For Your Purchase Angela in Albuquerque,NM.



*See More Gifts @ Janet Lee Designs
*Blank Slate Gifts @ ZazzleBasics

No comments:

Post a Comment

Working On My Leggings Collection!! 15% Off Sitewide Sale ends soon!

I've been working on my legging designs.   These are so comfortable and I'm getting quite the collection to choose from.   Save...