June 24, 2011

Lilacs

 I've been MIA this month...no excuse here,
I've just been busy contemplating what and how to share my designs with you
weather it be at my Greeting Card Universe Shopp or My Zazzle Stores.

I thought I'd share my new lilacs design.
I've created this beautiful card that can be used for anything.
Of course you'll want to have matching postage...
 My Zazzle Shop Janet Lee Designs is filled with Customizable!
Which means...you can add or subtract the text on this card and stamp.
Photo Donated by Image After / Designed By Janet Palaggi
 


lilacs stamp
lilacs by janislil



*if you see a product  > mouse pad, mug, postcard, 
and so on that you would like to see this design on.
Email: janetleedesigns_cards@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Working On My Leggings Collection!! 15% Off Sitewide Sale ends soon!

I've been working on my legging designs.   These are so comfortable and I'm getting quite the collection to choose from.   Save...