June 28, 2011

Photo Manipulation-Playing With Photos

 Photo-Manipulation & Playing With Photos.I've been having fun playing with photos...thought I'd share a few things here with you.
Always feel free to leave me any comments.
*If there is anything you see on one of my zazzle products that you may want on another.
Just let me know...Enjoy!



 
 
 My attempt at photo manipulation.
I had fun manipulation these little faces.



________________________________________

Playing around with a photo.
I could not resist making a Spa Treatment Card 
out of this awesome photo of crocodile.
 Every Gal Deserves To Be Beautiful!



_____________________________________________


 I love to play with tubes created by other artists.
They excel where I do not.
This Ballerina Is reaching For The Stars!



_____________________________________________


Again..playing with tubes from other artists.
This is what I call Fantasy Island.
Wouldn't  it be nice...maybe someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Working On My Leggings Collection!! 15% Off Sitewide Sale ends soon!

I've been working on my legging designs.   These are so comfortable and I'm getting quite the collection to choose from.   Save...