June 29, 2011

Tie One On

Tie One On!

I'm always proud and honored to support "Going Green".
Here is a "Go Green" Tie I'm proud of.
So..come on, be proud and tie one on!

Go Green tie

Go Green by janislil
Browse more Go green Ties

____________________________________

Oh Yeah...
Always makes me hungry when I see this design. 
Get inspired for lunch with my "Famous French Fry" Tie!

French Fies Tie tie
French Fies Tie by janislil
__________________________________________

My Blue Marble Design..
Very calming and relaxing, but still very business like.
Great for going from work to play.

____________________________________

Connect The Dots!
This is a fun and delightful tie.
Anyone who wears this knows how to party after the job is done.
Time To Tie One On!

_________________________________

 
Speaking of Fun and Delightful...
Check out this attention grabbing "Balloons" Tie.
What a hoot!


See More JLD's Ties
@
Janet Lee Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Working On My Leggings Collection!! 15% Off Sitewide Sale ends soon!

I've been working on my legging designs.   These are so comfortable and I'm getting quite the collection to choose from.   Save...